Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Which is the BEST flat iron out there?

I have been doing some research but I find it a bit difficult to trust all the reviews and I have found that I get great/real answers from this website.





What flat iron works the best for curly hair? I have researched the Chi(and I have used it and it worked fine), T3 tourmaline, ';maxiglide,'; etc?





Please give me something more than ';OMG I love the Chi!';...Tell me why you love the product and what alternatives you have used.





Thanx for your help!Which is the BEST flat iron out there?
My vote goes with CHI flat iron. You can check here http://hairstraightenercare.com/index.ph鈥?/a>Which is the BEST flat iron out there?
CHI!!!!!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I recommend using the amika flat iron. The chi is great, but it will burn your hair. Best of luck!





loveamika.com
theres this one that my mom has but its not with me right now so i cant tell u but it works really well !!!!!!!!





yw,


CHLOE
I recommend the Sedu.


My hair is super thick, poofy and omg curly and the Sedu makes my hair really straight.





You can get it at your nearest Ulta beauty store or online.





It works wonders!! :D
Ive heard Chi is the best


just heard i havnt used it so

No comments:

Post a Comment