Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron for thick wavy hair?

Chi,Global Beauty, Bed Head, Ionic,Gold, or jilbere de paris?What is the best flat iron for thick wavy hair?
Chi or Jilbere.


I've used both.


They work just fine and get very hot which is good for your hair. I have thick wavy hair too and they work amazingly.


I recently use the Chi. Just don't get it from Target. Get it from a Professional hair store or something.


I know it's wierd but my cousin used to work at a place and they said the reason why target's stuff is so cheap is because they water down their products. and the Chi looks different from the one's from the Hair stores. Target's does not get as hot and they are the same model!


CONAIR=NOOOO!!!What is the best flat iron for thick wavy hair?
i have Sedu Ionic. (:


Works great.


But conair sucks.
Chi, hands down.
Chi
chi
i personally love my chi





this website will give you some reviews to help you make your decision





http://www.flatironreviews.com/
I have really curly hair, so you should always use a ceramic flat iron..the 2 inch one or the 1 inch one, doesn't matter..I use the 1 inch. And when straightening pen half of your hair on top of your head and do half at a time. CHI is the best.
CHI and when you straighten put your hair up and take down sections of hair about 2 in wide and keep doing that until its all straightend
ionic or gold are both great

No comments:

Post a Comment