Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best flat iron for really curly hair?

I was looking for a flat iron, I searched at folica.com but then I realized I have to pay customs and shipping so it gets really expensive. Does anybody have any ideas where I can buy 1 without going broke???What is the best flat iron for really curly hair?
I have really poofy, curly hair. I use a full-sized CHI, and it's amazing. I use the super skinny serum by Paul Mitchell, then I blowdry using a round brush before I straighten.





ʎʇʇıʞ pǝdıɹʇs ʎʇʇǝɹd ♫What is the best flat iron for really curly hair?
try wet 2 dry flat iron only $30 works really well. You use it right after the shower while your hair is still really wet. As your doing it, it drys your hair too. Best of luck
It could be the in-styler or the big Chi(idr wat it is called) after straightening it, if u want try, Fantasia Frizz Buster it works great!!
try the instyler
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment