Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Best Flat Iron for really really thick hair?

I have really thick hair (Like, A LOT O_O)


Flat irons work but they are giving me mass split ends.


It might just be my hot iron I have now, which is why I want a new flat iron.


Any suggestions ?Best Flat Iron for really really thick hair?
I have really thick hair that i straighten almost every day. I use the Torlan ($120 i bought it from my hairdresser) and it works really well. I have very few split ends because i get my hair cut about every 2 months ad i also put heat protector in my hair. Every straightner will give you split ends if you don't use protector and if you overuse it.Best Flat Iron for really really thick hair?
try the chi it is by far the best one but i think that it is quite expensive.
Chi or solia
conair
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment