Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's the best flat iron brand i can buy?

I need a good flat iron, that won't burn my hair. What's the best brand I can buy?What's the best flat iron brand i can buy?
CHI. its what i use on my clients. it lasts long, durable and for the price (120-150ish) its the best bang for your buck. and it wont burn your hair. it cant. it doesnt reach hot enough to burn. they demonstrate it all the time in my salon with holding the iron on the hair for several minutes and its fine. just buy it at a reputable place. it you dont get it at a salon or beauty store, the warranty is void. ( target sells it and the warranty is void) but the return policy is great on them! anything happens they repair it for you!





good luck! hope you find one you like!What's the best flat iron brand i can buy?
GHD.





Ive owned Sedu, Chi, and just about every expensive brand there is out there. My hair is long, thick, frizzy and a mess. But the GHD makes it pin straight, soft and beautiful.


Sedu and Chi are good as well, they are alot cheaper than GHD, however they dont last as long, and GHD DOES work faster and better..plus they are more healthy for your hair then Chi or Sedu. Invest in a GHD, you will NOT regret it.


You can buy them on Sephora.com
I have a CHI that I bought about 2 years ago. It was kind of expensive but definitely worth it. It works better than any other flat iron I've tried. I also use their iron guard to keep my hair from getting dried out and damaged. I highly recommend the CHI over any other knock off.
honestly?


cheap $15 ones at walmart.


i've tried chi at my friends house...


on her and me.


i have pretty straight hair but it has many kinks so i straighten it.


a lot of my friends have expensive straighteners, and they're shocked at how good my cheapy straightener works.


(:


hope i helped.!
http://www.t3micro.com/store/index.php?m鈥?/a>





These are the best, I have one and I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sedu
use a ion ceramic straighter


you can find it at sallys beauty store ranging


from 50-60 dollars.


i have natural black hair and this strightner work really


well with my hair.
Chi is the best flat iron you can buy and yes it is very expensive but worth every penny.
Chi!


It straightens my hair in like 20 minutes in what used to take me an hour with my other Remington one.


I have really thick curly hair so I love this straightener!
Ive heard chi is really really good.


But kind of expensive.
PAUL BROWN or BABYBLISS
Chi irons work miracles
chi but i use a conair and it works just fine (it was only like 20 dollars)
chi
chi
Sedu flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment