Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best flat iron that is affordable? & a heat protector to go with it?

The best flat iron is CHI %26amp; the CHI protectant spray. It may not be really affordable but they last forever and THEY ARE THE BEST so you wont have to buy a new one the next day after the cheap one breaks :]








chi turbo%26lt;%26lt; thats what i have and i love itWhat is the best flat iron that is affordable? %26amp; a heat protector to go with it?
CHI SEDU GHD SOLIA are very good and are pure ceramic but if you don't have the budget get one from Sally's Curl Master flat iron is good the irons there are not pure ceramic only coated so after a while of use the ceramic will come off and you will have to replace it.


As for a heat protector l'oreal, Paul Mitchell, but really you have to find one by trail and error to find something that really works for you. What works for one person might not work for you.


I use a SOLIA flat iron and for protection Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.


Visit www.folica.com they have reviews on flat irons.What is the best flat iron that is affordable? %26amp; a heat protector to go with it?
The CHI is a great flat iron, I own one, but if you're looking for a cheap, effective alternative try the Generic CHI at Sally's Beauty Supply. I have heard great reviews about it and they sell many heat protectants there as well.
Remmington's Wet 2 Straight flat iron is really good. (and really affordable, about $29) I've been using mine for years and I love it. My hair is naturally curly, and it straightens it really good.
Most Ceramic Straightners work good and protect your hair, I use a Remington Wet to Straight. They can very from 20 to 30 dollars for the cheaper ones.
Many people will say the Chi but I like the Corioliss! I have NEVER found an iron that actually works but this one does. I have naturally curly hair %26amp; even if I go to a salon to pay %26amp; have it done, it gets friizzy as soon as I get outisde. But with the Corioliss, I went outside in the rain, and not one hair stood up!! I LOVE IT! I think as long as you have a decent CERAMIC flat iron you should be ok.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment