Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron that is not expensive?

I dont want anything expensive like the chi. Somethign lower than $35What is the best flat iron that is not expensive?
Tourmaline is the newest big thing for hair straighteners to be made out of. You can find decently priced ones at Walmart as well as drugstores I believe. My roommate has very very very curly thick hair and it works great on hers. I have naturally wavy hair, not as thick, and I feel that it makes my hair a little to limp looking-I use a ceramic straightener. It depends on what kind of hair texture you have I guess.What is the best flat iron that is not expensive?
andis they sell them at walmart only about $15 and they get up to 375 degrees-- hotter than chi goes to
go and get the ceramic conair it $29.99 it at all the local department stores or any drug store but it black and the plates you can get in purple or red i never had a better one
  • top makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment