Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron/straightener?

Brands, models and prices.


Only tell me things you've heard from your friends or tried out yourself.


I have very curly hair so it needs to be good for the hair meaning it should smooth it down and really make it straight.What is the best flat iron/straightener?
Chi tends to burn hair and have an early death sometimes.





Conair steam iron/whatever doesn't work for me, and I know that Sedu/Solia are among the top rated (both are about 2nd).





GHD remains at the top.What is the best flat iron/straightener?
Ummm my favorite would have to be a Chi. It works really good on curly hair. Its a little pricey, but it works. Or a conair....I would get a skinny straightner. It seems they work better. Try the website I left.





Hope it helped (:
Try CHI or GHD ,all are really good , they wil fit for your curly hair ,have a try ,the price will under $50 ,if you buy it online .

No comments:

Post a Comment