Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The best flat irons out there?? CHEAP?

ok well i was just about to buy a Chi until i saw tons of negative reviews about it :/


now i dont know if i should get it anymore.


but i dont want my mom to yell at me for asking her to buy me a really expensive flat iron.





so what flat iron do you recommend?? that are at least 100$. ( i heard those are the best)





and how much do sedu flat irons cost?? and can i get them in a a regular store than online?The best flat irons out there?? CHEAP?
Im a hairdresser and I blow threw flat irons like crazy..so I gave up on chi..I loved it but its not worth replacing every couple of months..I just got a HAI..LOVE LOVE LOVE it..it was around 70 bucks..I bought it brand new on Ebay..just shop around..but Ebay is your best bet..good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment