Friday, March 12, 2010

What is the best flat iron ever?

What is the best hair straigtner ever?


Me and my hair dresser have the same one and she told me she likes it more than the CHI and i was planning on getting the CHI. I like my flat iron, but it only works good at first..After 1 hours my hair becomes frizzy and after 2-3 hours my hair isnt straigt anymore..What is the best flat iron ever?
sedu 120$ expensive but i went from straightening my hair in 1 hour


to 15 min.What is the best flat iron ever?
Honestly I have a CHI and then I have the one the hair dressor's have. One is mine and one is my daughters. They are both the same mostly. The CHI is really good it get's very hot and lasts but depends how long you have it they go bad around 3-5 years or so but my daughter's is the one the hair dressors have and it is very good also. The only thing is you have to use a hair glosser with that one because if you don't your hair get's frizzy but they are both very good. I bought her one to share with me since my CHI was going bad. So if you have the money get the hair dressor one but they are both just as good.
after reading and watching all the reviews on this planett





i would have to say


HAI convertable or Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium or Sedu Revolution 1';





not the chi though (:





wait, which flat iron do you have?!
  • top makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment