Saturday, March 13, 2010

Which brand is the best flat iron that anyone personally recommend? I want to straighten my own hair.?

Instead of paying a fortune @ the hairsalon, I want to invest in a great flat iron and straighten my hair myself. I want to know which brand hair stylers use most frequently at their salons.





Thanks.Which brand is the best flat iron that anyone personally recommend? I want to straighten my own hair.?
well what kind of price range would you want and how tough is you hair to straighten? i have frizzy, curly, hard to straighten hair and i've been using the Sedu flat iron which basically works for people with really frizzy hair. but yeah that's like the best flat iron out there. if you're hair's not that hard to straighten i'd go for like maybe a conair or bed head ceramic iron. just make sure it's ceramic! oh yeah and i got mine from folica.com and like every straightner is basically on there like the chi and sedu and stuff so yeah.


hope that helps :)Which brand is the best flat iron that anyone personally recommend? I want to straighten my own hair.?
Chi makes great flatirons, but they are kinda pricey.


folica.com has a good list of CHEAP flatirons with good %26amp; honest reviews.


I was thinking of buying the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron.. it seems to work on thick hair and has some of the best reviews on the site, %26amp; you can select the colour of the plates =]
i just got the Instyler..


its works great


i have suuuuper thick suuuper curly hair


and it made my all smooth and straight.


and it doesnt make my hair all stiff like other flat irons.





i used it on my moms too


her hair isnt nearly as curly as mine.


(i'm mixed, she's all white)


but her hair isnt completly straight


but it make her hair really smooth and bouncy.





hope i helped!


=]





i got it from a store in franklin mills mall for $80
Farouk CHI is a good brand for flat iron.
well i have a plug-in-ged. or something like that. it works pretty good for me. and it was only about 40 dollars i think.
Well I've been straightening my hair for years,


%26amp;%26amp; The Brand I've always used is REMINGTON.


It will cost you at around 20 to 40 dollars, depends the size.





But its worth it %26lt;3 i promise, it works.
corioliss


bed head


tigi


CHI


and my personal straightener Le Angelique this straightener cost me $285 but it is amazing! and i love it(:
CHI is a great brand. Also if you have any problems with it they are great for returns on the warranty.
chi
i got a hai stick straightner and it's GREAT!!!
chi is the best
bed head
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment