Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron 4 dry frizzy thick hair?

im a black female with frizzy thick hair i was wondering what flat iron would be perfect for my hair type. my natural hair use to be wavy but over time i have chemically straightened it and it has become dry and frizzy. What is the best flat iron 4 dry frizzy thick hair?
Try Using Alberto VO 5 Hairdressing, Watch These Videos.





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>


What is the best flat iron 4 dry frizzy thick hair?
I have thick wavy hair and I use a ion straightener. It's temperature is adjustable %26amp; it will show you the exact temperature on this electronic screen thingy. I have no idea how much it cost because I got it for my birthday.
Chi makes a good one, but make sure you use Mixed Chicks deep conditioner before you apply heat. It will make your hair soft and very shiny. And it will protect it.
Chi it's really good.


I have really thick and poofy hair so I use CHI to straighten it out.


CHI costs about 100 dollars in hte salon store.
dont use a flat iron ( i work 4 a beauty supplier,trust me)..use a round brush and blow dryer..it will work
chi- they are expensive but work really well and last forever (they were selling them at H-E-B for a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment