Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron that will not damage my hair?

i've tried cheap walmart straightners and all they do is fry my hair. wat is a good not so expensive straightner?What is the best flat iron that will not damage my hair?
No matter what flat iron you get, it's going to damage your hair. That's what heat does.





My best advice would first be to use a product to protect your hair before flat ironing it. It does make a world of difference. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on product, Tresemme has a good line for heat damage protection and it's fairly inexpensive.





As for a flat iron, yes, Chi irons are amazing, but they cost. I'm not sure where you live, but if there's a place like Sally's Beauty Supply nearby (or any cosmetology supply store that's open to the public) there are fairly inexpensive flat irons that work so much better than anything from WalMart. Mine was $20-$30 dollars, I use it every day, and I have amazingly healthy hair. =]What is the best flat iron that will not damage my hair?
I actually use maxi flat iron. I am a African American and I dont get perms. They work great mine came as a set regular size and a small one for you hairline edges. I really love it because one side has a comb as a plate and one is smooth. I have tried about 5 different ones but this makes my hair silky straight! Also make sure you are using a great conditioner as well, that makes a big difference!
I would recommend ghds but i have them and they fry my hair aswell so im not completely sure.





i dunno if you can get them in america but here we have babyliss pro 230 and they let out moisture aswell which will protect your hair better





=D
i use FHI's they are SO good, they don't damage your hair as much as GHD's but they are exactly the same in every other way :) about 拢50. maybe cheaper now as i brought them about a year 2 years ago. :)
ghd's; I've got two pairs and both have lasted for more than 3 years now.





Thus is the new pair, but if you're on a budget I suggest ebay. :)





http://www.ghdhair.com/ghd-IV-styler
simply the GHD
Try CHI or GHD brands..they should do a real good work

No comments:

Post a Comment