Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron like the CHI?

I have long, normal hair. Its got a bit of wave to it so I need a flat iron.


I love the CHI but its usually $90+ and I'm afraid its unnecessary to buy for my already almost-straight hair.


Is there anything cheaper that is similar to the CHI but is $60 MAX?


Or should I just get the CHI?


Help please!What is the best flat iron like the CHI?
I have heard good things about GHD, CHI, and Sedu. It is more important to spend a little more money on a straightener so it doesnt fry or do other bad things to your hair. I would reccomend just spending the extra money on a better straightener.What is the best flat iron like the CHI?
Chi is suckish.





GHD rules !


(They are expensive, but I have had mine for 5 yrs and it still works perfectly).
Just get the Chi. It will be worth the extra money, I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment