Friday, March 12, 2010

Best flat iron and hair dryer for least hair damage?

What should I look for in a flat iron which will do the least amount of damage to my hair?





Also for hair dryers - are there any that are less damaging?Best flat iron and hair dryer for least hair damage?
First of all, never get a product that you've never heard of. I have the InStyler (rotating curling/straight iron thing on tv) it's about $120 but it really works! I have really frizzy and curly hair and my scalp is extremely sensitive. I am mixed with native american and the slightest thing will damage my hair (shampoos, the sun, humidity ect) and as far as hair dryers go, i have one where you have the option to have it blow dried cool, so find one with that. Idk what brand it is and it's about 7yrs old so idk if they even make them any more but that's my advice.Best flat iron and hair dryer for least hair damage?
It doesnt matter how exspensive it is. If your not a professional you shouldnt use a chi just because its faster because it actually kills your hair more. Redkin smoothingn oil after straightening leave extra shine and oily so from straightening it doesnt dry and break off and redken cat you use before straightenin. As for the blow dryer get a concentrator thats the only thing to reduce the heat on that and you can use the smoothing oil for that as well.
The CHI is super good they sell it at target it never damages my hair.... Blow dryers not so sure but i use TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray when i blow dry my hair.....this works really good for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment