Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The best flat irons...?

What are the best brands? Which work the best?


Please give me suggestions from your own personal experience, not from what you've heard. And also, what's the best brand of products/shampoos/conditioners to help with making your hair pin-straight?





Thanks!The best flat irons...?
chiThe best flat irons...?
It all depends on your hair type. I have a CHI and it works good for me, but my friend uses just one from like Target or something and it works really well for her. so tell me your hair type and I'll be able to help you better. ;)
for the shampoo, you don't have to go for the super expensive stuff, go with the cheap stuff... its all the same. i use Sunsilk Hairapy in the dark purple bottle. that works nice. Paul Mitchel silky smooth is another good shampoo i like to use. my hair is really stubborn so believe me when i say what are good shampoos.





with flat irons, shoot for the $60 range. $30 ones don't heat up as well and anything REALLY expensive jusst plain isn't worth the money.


you should buy conair... it works the best.





my hair is just like yours and this is how i get it super straight every day.
i love my straightener....its by Solia...i got it from Folica.com....most people say that CHI are good, but they really arent that great...this one i have is fabulous!!!





this is the exact one i have:


http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1鈥?/a>
get a CHI


its awesome and straightens your hair realli fast


it also heats up fast too





for shampoo's u should use herbal essenses dangerously staight - its in a pink bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment