Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best flat irons?

I used other flat irons that got my hair damaged which i dont want. I heard that the CHI was an excellent one. I was wondering how much and where i canget one.


Unless anyone doesn't reccomend the CHI what other irons do you know of?Best flat irons?
The CHI is usually around 80-200 you can check at target or any local beauty store like sally's. I've also heard that ISO and herstylers are a good brand for flat irons. I have not had experience with the two but I have had experieince with the CHI and it was excellent. But mainly all flat irons will damage hair...so I would use a heat protectant spray or heat recovery shampoo(you can find those at your local drug or grocery store)...Hope this helps=) p.s the CHI might be cheaper at beauty stores then at regular stores but you can check target so that you get the idea of some of the prices.Best flat irons?
Ulta carries a large variety of Chi products most of which range from $120-179.





However, I have used Helen of Troy which you can usually pick up for $70 or sometimes $50 in a good sale.





Or, Hot Tools has a great flat iron that is only $39 which lasted me three years and I loved it!





Hopes this helps
I have a CHI and it is a good straightener.


You can get it at Sally Beauty Supply if you have one where you live or you can go to any beauty store.


Mine I think was almost $100.00 or a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment