Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron/hair straightner?

I have very thick hair, and it gets curly so I need to know which is best, and why. Thanks[:What is the best flat iron/hair straightner?
i have the chi and i use it about everyday..its pretty good.What is the best flat iron/hair straightner?
Well I have very thick and wavy hair and the only thing that does the job is a chi or the generic version from sally beauty supply.
Well I have very thick and wavy hair and the only thing that does the job is a chi or the generic version from sally beauty supply.
$$$$$$$$ LOL
BedHead without a doubt..
I love the Wet to Straight Straightner, it wont burn your hair if its a little wet because it takes all the water out of your hair and expels it as water vaport making your hair straight all day.
I use sedu and love the result, my wavy hair become straight and I can use it in damp hair.


But you also can consider using Chi, but I still recommend sedu
GHD is the best flat iron.
the chi. have had mine for almost 3 years. still works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment