Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best flat iron that is not to expense for your hair????

I understand about not wanting to spend too much money...but i got a cheap one and it was awful!!...i mean it straightened but not very well...it took forever. I then got a chi. Worth every penny!!. I mean they are on the high end but it will end up paying off in the long end!What is the best flat iron that is not to expense for your hair????
I got mine at my salon....but you can probably get one at a local mall...or maybe even your hair salon. If not, check the internet.


S Lee

Report Abuse


What is the best flat iron that is not to expense for your hair????
I use the Reminton Wet2Straight


It straightens my hair even while its wet (your hair dosen't have to be wet to use this straightener, it has 3 different functions, one for dry hair, damp hair and wet hair)


It costs around 30 or 40 dollars.
Relvon, ii got one muhself.
conair or revoln are pretty cheap straightners
conair

No comments:

Post a Comment