Friday, March 12, 2010

What is the best flat ironing hair product for me?

OKay, so i have meduim thickness hair. it is wavy and VERY frizzy when it comes to humidity. I need a hair care product that will make it smooth and polished,protected form heat damage and breakage, and makes the straightness stand up to the thoughest humidity. thanks! :]What is the best flat ironing hair product for me?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017JAK6M?smid鈥?/a>








thas supposed to be a really good straightener. Pricey, but wont damage your hair so much.








also look at garnier, they're great for everythingWhat is the best flat ironing hair product for me?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE KMS California products. they have a series called Flat Out that works amazing. I use flat out straightening cream. It protects against heat damage, as well as helps get your hair smooth. They also have this product called Humidy Resist. which is a light aerosol spray that works and smells amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment