Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best flat Iron and curling Iron?

I really wnat a good flat Iron I recently bought one but I am not to happy with it. The problem that it has is my hair gets caught in it so when I am pulling it down my hair breaks. Also I want a good curling Iron I only really need one sooo any recomendations....thank you so muchWhat is the best flat Iron and curling Iron?
I have naturally curly hair due to being biracial and I use the ConAir 60sec flat iron and curling iron. Flat irons with a comb attached work the best because it keeps the hair straight while its pulled through the iron (preventing any wave patterns being pressed into the hair). The fact that they also heat up in about 30-60seconds is just another added bonus...good luck...What is the best flat Iron and curling Iron?
Yeh, I have the Chi and it is like thebest flat iorn eva! Well curling iorn idk but, the Bed Head one works really good!
flat iron = Chi but i dont know about the curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment