Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron to get and what product should I put in my hair before straightening?

My hair is semi-wavy and sometimes I like to have it straight. What is the best flat iron to get and what product should I get to put in my hair beforehand?What is the best flat iron to get and what product should I put in my hair before straightening?
chi straighteners are really good and there are a ton of different products out there but john Frieda has a really good one that makes your hair shine and protects it from heatWhat is the best flat iron to get and what product should I put in my hair before straightening?
chi flat irons are best but i found one brand at beauty outlet just as good ad its a gvp look them up online.. Had mine a year and no probs with the generic
i straighten my hair as well i have a titanium tools straightener and i use special effects flat iron heat memory flat iron spray i got them both at sally's beauty salon or u could get them at wal-mart
straightner= a wet or dry





product to put in hair= go to fantastic sams (if you dont know what it is it is a hair cutting place) and ask for a biosilk style thermal shield





(this is whaty i use and it works perfectly with my hair and my hair is wavy and culy)
aveda- hang straight





1) take a shower


2) put aveda-hang straight lotion in hair


3) dry hair


4) use your flat iron
OK, you need a ceramic flat iron. They're not all super expensive. I got mine from Sally's for like $40.





I like to use Biolage's hair smoothing stuff or Perfect Result's hair oil.





If you're straightening, please be sure to use a good moisturizing conditioner, k? I like Perfect Results Triple Silk...
a GHD Straightner and as for products, it really depends on your hair type
the best would probably be by conair..i have that one and it leaves a shine in my hair like no other flat iron


the product would be either a shine i found at cosco or any other ';shine'; for your hair becuase instead of burning your hair you burn the shine .and then it leaves you with shine...you get me?


or


you could try damge control by aveda ..it works great
a CHI is the ABSOLUTE BEST out there, my hair is so thick,frizy,and curly. But when i use this hair straightner its completely straight and not frizzy or anything its amazing. I use a heat protection spray and sometimes hairspray.





Here is a link if you want to buy one:





https://www.salonsavings.com/detail/2886鈥?/a>





its the same kind i have, the price is 89, which i paid 99 for mine about a year ago. You can go to a JCPenney salon or to other hair salons and also buy them there if they carry them, alot of the vietmanese owned salons sale a variety of them. I hope i helped!
I have A chi and it works GREAT!!!!!!!


You dont have to put anything in your hair before, just a shampoo and condition. Its better to put products in AFTER you you straighten it. You can buy specific Chi products to put in your hair after. NO HAIRSPRAY!!! It makes you hair look dried out and hard.....YUCK!!! and hairspray is not good for your hair!! Hope this helps.
GHDs..
You can buy special straiting spray for your hair, it makes it really luscious, from any hairdresser and although they're a bit expensive a GHD is well worth it!
CHI GIRL CHI , %26amp; CHI PRODUCT , IT'S PRICIE BUT YOU WILL LIKE OR GO TO WAL MART BUT THE PRODUCT SERUM FROM NEXUS I USE IT IT GREAT . DON'T FORGET THE HEAT PROTECTION FROM NEXUS . USE BOTH SERUM , %26amp; HEAT P. B 4 YOU USE YOUR FLAT IRON , OH SALLYS HAVE FLAT IRONS TOO ARE PRETTY MUCH LIKE CHI'S YOU PAY LESS BOUT $72. 00 GOOD LUCK
either go for a chi or a sedu if you have the money.


they are really worth it!


but if you have a budget try revlon.


for straightening products you are going to want something with protection, so i would try john freda thermal serum or tresseme styling spray.
ghd straighteners and use tresemmone heat serum
Without a doubt the product you should use is the straightening serum from Garnier Fructis. It comes in a round bottle with a pump. It's around firve dollars at any drug store or HEB.





Apply when hair is half damp/half dry. Then blow dry fully dry and straighten hair. It controls frizz and smells really good. Stays shiny all day.





As for the straighner I recomend the ceramic Jilbere. I got mine from Sallys beauty supply and it's the best straightner I have ever use.
I'm multi-racial, and for my mixed type very curly hair, I like the TrueCeramicPro. Unfortunately, their website will rip you off by charging you nearly $200 for it (it's really not worth THAT much).





If you can find one on eBay or Amazon.com for sale, go for it!
Depends how much you have to spend? GHD's are good (so i've heard) and use treseme if anything.... (my friends a hair freek)
I have a Remington Wet to Straight flat iron that works great!!





Just like the name says, you can use it on wet/damp hair and as it is flattening, it is also drying your hair.


I use a couple of differnet products for my hair, one is Garnier Fructis Style Sleek %26amp; Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk and the other one is called FX Silk Drops.


Below are the links to the items I mentioned ..........
I use a straightener called ';Andis';. It is golden ceramic and you can find it at any ';Wal-Mart'; or any ';Sally Beauty Salons';. And I use ';Motions'; to protect my hair against heat if you use grease in your hair use ';TBC'; it's the best and isn't thick AT ALL and keeps your hair shiny and soft. I really hope this helps :). God bless
the best flat iron is a GHD u can get it sephora for 150 or 200 i think


it works wonders


but if ur looking for cheaper u can go pick some rlly good jilbere ones at sally for 25 thro 50





u should get a heat taming spray by treseme it helps the heat of ur iron or blowdryer distribute evenly
Use BioSilk shampoo and products. The best straightener is the Chi.
I would not suggest the chi because I used that for years and it snagged and pulled my hair. It also fried my hair and did a lot of damage ( and yes i used heat protecter).





i have used the jilbere de paris for a few years now and that works great. it's only like 40 dollars from sally beauty supply. My hair is thin though and it doesn't keep it poker straight in the florida humidity.





i have heard a lot of great things about the sedu ( you can make your hair straight, wavy, curly) and im about to buy that. ill let u know how that works out!
u shouldnt put anything in your hair, cuz if u put a product and then straigten it, it will burn your hair more and get very un-healthy. ANDIS is the best hair straightner and just a lil hairspray after your done

No comments:

Post a Comment