Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's the best flat iron for your hair?

My Revlon Tourmaline Nano Ceramic flat iron just broke and I've been wondering which affordable straighteners work well. I've got average black hair that's not super curly or wavy but enough so I'd have to straighten it.What's the best flat iron for your hair?
I use sedu revolution and it works great! (not that great for curls).


I'd say don't buy the FHI straighteners they constantly break.


GHD IV is a very expensive iron, but it is know to be the best straightener on the market.


-remember to always protect your hair from heat :)What's the best flat iron for your hair?
Try the Maxiglide. I had it for 2-3 years until it broke and it worked great. I am using a GHD which is much more pricier but I keep thinking I need to get me a maxiglide again.
Zoe is the best . but its expensive . i use essentials and it works great and is not as expensive .
conair ifiniti
GHDs, the big ones =)

No comments:

Post a Comment