Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's the Best Flat Iron on the market right now?

Last I heard Chi is the best flat iron on the market but now people are saying different brands. I have thick wavy %26amp; curly African American hair. What's the best flat iron for me?What's the Best Flat Iron on the market right now?
the Sedu amazing!


%26amp; yes i have owned it for about a year. its $115 at folica.com and you can buy it at an Ulta store but idk how much it is there. The outsides don't get that hot that you cant touch them, but they do get warm. Im not sure about curling because ive never tried it cos i have the 1 1/2 inch, but i heard you can with the 1 inch.


I like everything about it :) There is a ready light so you know when it's ready- its hot the second you turn it on so there isn't much waiting. My hair hasn't gotten dry or damaged by it, which is great haha. It doesn't pull or snag at your hair, and you wont get split ends from it like most flat irons! It's also very light weight, compared to the Chi.





btw- i have extremely thick, wavy, frizzy hair and when I use the Sedu, people dont believe me when I say I straighten it everyday, because they think it's natural!





the Sedu was rated the BEST flat iron, and the Chi above averageWhat's the Best Flat Iron on the market right now?
mmmm yes my hair is very course, and frizzy


i used to have a solia, it was good for the time being (2 years) but then it gave out on me. i wouldnt reccomend it for someone woth curly, course hair. now i have the chi, which works EXTREMELY great!!! and also amika is very good. AND i think GHD is very goos, it works with all hair types, and its ceramic, like the solia and chi, so it doesnt burn your hair!


good luck. for any extra hairstraightening tips, or more information go to http://www.zimbio.com/Everything+You+Nee鈥?/a>
a CHI


i have it


and it works


great


and im sure on you too


it is the best iron on the market


salons would tell u the


same





good investment..
I'm not sure for your type of hair but I use the one made by hot tools, it's not a ceramic iron though. If you're wanting your hair to stay healthy use a ceramic iron.
sometimes its better to get the less expensive one rather than the most expensive. I dont know why but I got a pretty good hair straightener and it wasnt to much.
My hair is very thick and the sedu has helped tame my hair. Make sure you use a heat protectant as well.
The Sedu
The CHI Iron is the best and you can find it at Sally's beauty store
my hair salon reccomended the biosilk


and its working really good for me
Chi in my opinion. Works wonders
Chi !





=]]
Conair mine works great

No comments:

Post a Comment