Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron for curly frizzy hair? And were can I get it?

I have had so many people tell me different brands and idk! I need a second opinion. Thanks :)What is the best flat iron for curly frizzy hair? And were can I get it?
BaByliss Pro. I love it it makes my hair perfect.


http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_PRO_Na_d2鈥?/a> What is the best flat iron for curly frizzy hair? And were can I get it?
i dont think any straightener is better


than another. i had a $200 straightener


and i dropped it once and it was totally gone.





and then i just went


and bought a cheap


one from walgreens


vidal sassoon gold


i live by it. it straightens well


and fast and hasnt broken


once after many drops.


and i have super big thick


frizzy hair and it works perfectly.





its called vidal sassoon gold.


hope this helps.





answerrrmine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



Maxus Stylus...


me, my mom, and my aunt have used this for about 2 or 3 years. it really helps straighten
CHI

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.
    Best flat iron for fine hair

    ReplyDelete