Saturday, March 13, 2010

What are the best flat irons?

i need a flat iron what are the best ones?


i dont care what price range


in england pounds


thanks!What are the best flat irons?
i love the SEDU flat irons. they are the best!What are the best flat irons?
I use a Chi... ut there are others that are avaialble.. conair, babyliss, porcelane, scunci. im not sure how much it would cost in england though lol
chi flat irons
I hear that chi are the best.. and the most expensive, haha.
GHD. Do you even need to ask!?
chi !!! they are the best...=D
the expensive ones
There are alot of different brands to look at.


I use a GHD after my hair stylist recommended it to me, and I personally couldn't be happier, I can curl my hair with it, it's that thin!


I've heard alot of good things about chi's aswell, just look around at the mall, ask shop assistants for ideas, and find one you like :D
i use the chi 2 inch, the are more expensive than the off brand straighteners, but worth every penny...you get what you pay for.
the man that created chi flat irons made a new one called fhi and it is great. the one i bought was the runway model for long hair but i ended up cutting my hair short and it still works great. they are about 300-400 us dollars but if you can get your hairstylist or someone you know to get them from the supply place, you can get it for about 150-200.
you should get a 2 inch


one they work way bettter
I vote the Chi! its the only flat iron that has ever worked on my hair and my hair is soooooo frizzy!
chi.
Chi flat irons are the best the 1 inch so you can get around. I would suggest this brand because it doesn't break too easily. Also they have lots of diggerent kinds to chose from. If u get one i suggest to get the CHI heat protection spray as well.
  • top makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment