Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's the best flat iron heat protection spray?

I have fine blonde hair so I have to be careful...Seems like all the sprays I've had make my hair look greasy....any suggestions?What's the best flat iron heat protection spray?
Try the Alberto VO5 heat miracle.. im not so sure about the 'heat miracle' name but im sure its an alberto product. the one which bottle is colored red.. its a spray protection against blow dryers and flat irons. You can also try the L'oreal Hot Straight, with the pink bottle. I use the hot straight and it works for me a lot becuse it adds shine but does not look greasy. Aside from protection against the flat iron, it protects your hair from the sun. :)What's the best flat iron heat protection spray?
Try the GHD product range. Your hair will look full and healthy. Goodluck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment