Friday, March 12, 2010

What is the best flat iron for fussy wavy hair?

my hair is very random, it is never the same every day. I have a good flat iron but im just wondering if theres one out there thats even better working. Or what is probably going to work for me.What is the best flat iron for fussy wavy hair?
Boo! Don't use a flat iron. Waves are sexy. Flat hair is so ugly why would you want that when you could have this:


http://www.freeinfosociety.com/images/ae鈥?/a>What is the best flat iron for fussy wavy hair?
although it costs a lot i like the brand Chi
Jilbere de Paris鈩?Ceramic Tools鈩?Tourmaline Series Flat Iron. go to sally beauty supply.com to find this. i think it is better than a chi because it works with more steam and heat than any other straightener. (Also cheaper than a chi!!) try it out.
I have Remington. It is brown with pink letters. You can buy it at ulta. I have extremely out of control curly hair and I can get it straight with this baby in about 25 minutes and it used to take me two and a half hours! Heres what it looks like .


http://www.remington-store.com/imagesEdp鈥?/a>


Hope I helped!
Ghd irons are the best to use especially on wavy hair, i find any others irons i use can pull on the hair. If you have got thick wavy hair id suggest buying the thick plated irons as they work really well on this sort of hair. As an extra tip as youre styling your hair try blow drying your hair before straightning to get it as smooth as possible, this will make it easier to straighten, then as you straighten glide the hair through them as slowly as possible this will help get it a lot more straight.
I have frizzy curly hair on top and wild wavy hair underneath. I use a ceramic conair straightener that has a comb attachment and my hair is always straight for the rest of the day. Hair creams are good too. I use tresemme straightening gel and it works great - it also protects and for the job it does it's pretty cheap.
In my opinion the best i have used was a plain old conair iron!
if you want to spend like a $100 buy a chi if you don't stick with the one you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment