Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron for me to get?

I have hair that is thin and about down to my chest.its very layered and even wen i straighten it the layers like to flipout. i used the chi once and it made my hair very dry so i would prefer not to get that. any other suggestions???What is the best flat iron for me to get?
If you're willing to spend the money, I'd so go for the Sedu. I didn't believe all the hype, but it really is great. I have thick, ';coarse';, naturally curly, hard-to-straighten hair %26amp; it does wonders. It also doesn't dry my hair out or kill my curls + it doesn't snag or make your hair smell bad. Besides the snagging, the Chi does all of that.





If you want to spend less than $100, I suggest the GVP. Its compared to the Chi, but so much better. Doesn't do any of the above mentioned %26amp; leaves my hair soft %26amp; slightly silky, which my hair never is. You can pick it up at Sally Beauty supply.





Hope I helped %26amp; good luck! [:What is the best flat iron for me to get?
If the chi made tour hair dry, almost every GOOD straightener will. The key is to find products that you can use in conjunction with your straightener, such as heat protection products and damage remedies. I know that Aveda has an AMAZING damage remedy product that works amazingly!





answer mine, please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I suggest one with a adjustable temperature maybe. Try to ask your friends to borrow theirs if they have one. Every brand may be different because of the plates. Some are ceramic, tourmaline, or even titanium.





I got my straightener from my salon. It costs a lot, but since my mom and I go there, we know the owner. So I got a great discount on my straightener. This is the one I have. http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/e1/2e/aedd_1.JPG





I say try some by borrowing, you ask your local salon maybe.
I have a gvp and it works better then a chi and is a lot cheaper! A few of my friends have chis and they all like mine better because it dosn't dry out our hair. You can find some at Sally's beauty store.
bedhead 1 inch ceramic straightener.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment