Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best flat irons for African Americans that are not expensive?

My mother refuses to pay $130 for a flat iron. I would much rather go to the salon, pay her $20 for a wash, condition and straightening so I guess Chi is out. I was looking at a flat iron at Target for $20 because it works good on natural African American hair and I have a relaxer so that's fine.





But someone told me something about it may or may not protect my hair like something that's $70+. The problem is, I'm not buying it. My mother is so price is a big problem. I was also considering a ConAir, but I was told they don't work well for my thick hair that is relaxed, by the way. So what would you suggest? Here's where I was looking:


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.g鈥?/a>





http://www.target.com/b/ref=in_se_pageli鈥?/a>Best flat irons for African Americans that are not expensive?
Get the Tourmaline flat iron at Sally's, my aunt has that and it work wonders in her hair, it heats up hot and fast!


EDIT:


Be sure to read reviews of products at the Sally's website, don't get one from Wal- Mart, they're cheap an don't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment