Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron there can I buy in stores like Target, Wal-mart, etc.?

My old hair straightener broke and I need a new one. What is the best flat iron can I find in stores that doesn't cost a lot of money and that makes your hair look pretty and straight?What is the best flat iron there can I buy in stores like Target, Wal-mart, etc.?
Good Straighteners are paul mitchell (kinda expensive), sedu, chi, etc. Im not sure if you can buy these at the suggested stores, but some you can buy online. Check on google. Good luck!What is the best flat iron there can I buy in stores like Target, Wal-mart, etc.?
I bought my revlon straightener at target for like 20 bucks.


i forgot the model but its white.


ive had it for almost 2 years and it still works great.





i bought my bedhead straightener at target as well and i love it!


its like 50 bucks though but you can find it on sale sometimes.
i got mine at Wal*Mart for 16.99 its a revlon. i cant remember the exact model but i remember the box said 25 heat settings %26amp; extra long ceramic plates. it leaves my hair silky straight and it heats up like in 30 sesconds. umm use tressseme heat tamer spray :) and R.I.P micheal jackson :(
the one i have :))

No comments:

Post a Comment