Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whats the best flat iron out there for my type of hair?

I have really thick hair. It comes almost to my shoulders and I just want to know the best flat iron to make it soft %26amp; silkyWhats the best flat iron out there for my type of hair?
I would go with the Chi flat iron. I'm African American and have thick hair and it gets my hair bone straight. My Caucasian roommate and Hispanic friend both own a Chi flat iron and they love it. I believe it works on all hair types. A ceramic flat iron is key. Your hair will be straight and shiny!Whats the best flat iron out there for my type of hair?
I recently bought the cortex international platinum collection 1.5 inch flat iron and it works GREAT for my hair!





I have thick curly hair and its hard to find a straightener that is good for my hair!!!





I LOVE this one!
The Sedu really is a miracle!! People think that my hair is naturally straight. Thats how nice and soft and straight it makes it look. Go on Folica.com
Either a Bedhead


or a Remington Shine therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment