Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best flat iron for under $100?

I really need a good flat iron because my hair burns easily. But i don't want to spend a lot! I don't have very curly hair but i need one just for touch up stuff. I really have no clue as to what is a good Straightener because right now i have a cheap one from target that does hardly anything. Help!What is the best flat iron for under $100?
If you look around you can find the CHI for under 100...I think Amazon might even have them for 63 but I know you can get them in the 80s from certain sites.





And the CHI is definitely the best.What is the best flat iron for under $100?
ok CHI is awesome but expensive I'm pretty sure thers not one for under 100.00 so there is a Compared to CHI flat iron at Sally Beauty Shop...its great!!! I bought it just to try it out it works just as the original and it comes with warranty.


TRY IT! You'll Love IT!





I bought mine for 59.99
The CHI works wonders..It's cermaic so it wont schorch your hair. You can get it for about $90.00 but it's well worth it.





If you arent looking to spend that much get a Revlon brand. It's about $20.00 and worth every penny!!
paul michells ion smooth 2.5!!! its around 70 bucks but its worth it!!! and i knw u didnt ask but the hot tools curling irons are the best and they are not expensive at all. hope this helps! o yea dont even try the CHI it sucks!!!! im not even kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment