Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best flat iron and where can i get it?

from what i hear CHI is the best one out there..


where can i buy chi flat irons?What is the best flat iron and where can i get it?
I've had conairs, wigo's, chi and GHD. GHD is by far the best flat iron out there. It is a professional iron and you can order it off line.





It is amazinggg. I have lonnnggg thickk wavyy hair and it turns my hair silky and poker straight and keeps it that way for days without touch ups.





I loveeee this thing : )What is the best flat iron and where can i get it?
I have the CHI one and its handsdown the best one ever!


My mom got ours on ebay for a good price rather then going to a store and getting one for alot of money.


Sallys might be a good place to look also :)
I have the chi and it is the best! You can get them from some hair salons. I know you can get the online. I have seen them at target to. hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment