Friday, March 12, 2010

What is the best flat iron/straightening iron?

I have curly hair, %26amp; I've never liked it, so now I'm starting to straighten it.


The only problem is, my hair will stay straight for the couple seconds after I straighten the certain part. (I'm currently alternating between 2 straighteners; ';Vidal Sassoon'; %26amp; Hair Designer by Conair).





So, what straightening iron/flat iron do you recommend ?


(Where can I purchase it, in Ontario Canada? What's the cost?)





Thanks .What is the best flat iron/straightening iron?
Any Iron with tourmaline plates that can go as high as 200 degrees straighten really well and add shine to your hair.





Mine is something like this:


http://www.supplierlist.com/photo_images鈥?/a>





They're not that expensive.


The one inch ones are the best because they can reach many parts of your hair.





I live in Toronto, and I know that you can buy $60 straighteners like these in beauty supply outlets all over here.





Or you can buy nice ones from ebay.ca and they're pretty reasonable priced.What is the best flat iron/straightening iron?
The CHI iron is the best. It's around $150, but it's well worth it. I have curly hair too and it gets it board straight and I use it almost every day and my hair is in great condition.
i love how the chi works! its amazing. but if you want something a little less expensive i would use curl master ceramics brand. i have one also. its black and the ceramic plates are gold colored. it works very well too.





:)
if u have curly hair and want good results, u hav to get a salon type straightener. not the crappy conair ones that burn ur hair off. try chi. its one of the less expensive ones. the best however is called like ghd or something like that
Rusk is amazing!





I live in Ontario, Canada too.


Yay!





=)
Try vidal saloons i think it is, there products are amazing good luck!
the chi iorn


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment