Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best Flat Irons Out there?

I want to get me a good flat iron that will not only straighten my hair real good the silky way, but I want one that wont burn my hair either. Any brand name suggestions?Best Flat Irons Out there?
silver bullet, that is areally good brand. you can select what temperature you want it on from 80 degrees celcius to 210 degrees celcius. really high is for unruly hair which is curly or frizzy and low temperatures are for thin hair. it also has ceramic plates which heat up within three seconds which is soo good for when your in a ruch. The websites below will give you some info about it, not l heaps just enough for you to get an idea about it. :) hope you buy it, it works charms on my hair!Best Flat Irons Out there?
GHD is the best out there, but also one of the most expensive with prices around $250.


Sedu is best after that. The 1 1/2 inch one is the one that i use for the length of my hair and was around $125 with free shipping.


CHI is best after that, with prices around $100 or cheaper but they tend to break and I find that they fry hair quicker than the others. Always remember to use a heat protectant products before flat ironing I use g2b's iron lotion and it works really well. Oh, and make sure that you're sectioning your hair off into small enough pieces before running the iron through, or you will fry your hair no matter how good your iron is. Hope this helps!!
GHD works wonders for any hair style!


Its great for straightening you hair and curling is just as easy.


You should always use a thermal protection spray beforehand no matter what type of straightener you have and GHD does have their own range of heat protection products!





I always get my hair cut and then straightened after with the GHD at my hair salon and let me tell you that once you try it, you wont want to go back to using some crap old cheapo flat iron.





http://www.ghdhair.com/au/?CMP=AUPPC-001…


go on the website and you can see the wonderful range :)


whether you have thick hair, afro hair, thin hair or just want something for you'r fringe or short hair.... there will be a straightener perfect for you.
GHD, FHI, and CHI are the best ones in my opinion. If you're worried about burning your hair, get one with an adjustable temperature so you can experiment with the right amount of heat for you. Also make sure to use a good heat protector (Redken Heat Glide or the CHI one.)
Best flat iron is GHD flat iron. The price of GHD flat iron starting from 149.89-USD and you can get the product with free shipping service from here:


http://hairstraightenersiron.com/ghdcera…





http://hairstraightenersiron.com/ghdhair…





thnx
well i hav heard good comments bout the CHI straightener but the cost a lot...really really lot, but any ones that has ceramic plates instead of metal is good i also sudgest u use something lk thermal spary to protect ur hair against the heat i use tresemme heat tammer spray. oh n i use the remmington straigtener
I have very fine hair, and outta all the straighteners I've tried, I found the brand Amika works wonders for me.





My hair is always so smooth and shines. It never burns my hair. I love it.





They run for around 150 or so, depending on the one you want. They come in different styles too.





Right now I have the Red Leopard and Zebra ones. lol
sedu for sure. it rlly leaves hair silky or u could go with chi but i prefer sedu n make sure u put heat protectant n shine spray if u want that dazle look





help me??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
i have the corioliss hair straightener


it works good


but it doesnt really matter what brand


you have, make sure that the


straightener that you buy is 100% ceramic


because those dont burn your hair. :)


good luck
sedu





!!!!





i have super super curly hair, like.. ringlets, and i've been using it for over two years and it's still durable and works great :)
GHD, they're hot enough to keep your hair straight all day, or overnight but not too hot so they burn your hair, and make it frizzy!
I'm a huge fan of the chi flat irons! My friends also have great experience with them. You should also try the chi guard spray.
GHD for sure!
I love my CHI





and a good way to prevent heat damage is to put hair silk in your hair prior to straightening it!
i have a croc....croc owns...





it goes from like 240 to 480......thats friggin amazing





i use 370 and its perfect!
I could never ever ever everrrrr live without my sedu! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment