Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best flat iron for your hair?

Me and my mom share one and we need a new one really bad so someone please help me!!!???!!!???What is the best flat iron for your hair?
I've been using ghd for 3 years now and mine still works, but I've heard Sedu is better. I haven't tried it yet, so I can't support that. Whatever you do DON'T get Chi. They suck! :/What is the best flat iron for your hair?
Sedu or GHD, GHD are supposedly 'better' for your hair, but i love my sedu straightener.
CHI. Hands down.
i think GHDS are the best
i have a sedu and it works rele good for me
well I got a Sedu for christmas and it works so well, better than any other straightner i have ever used.





The bad thing is it cost over 200 dollars
GHD or Remington's ';Straight in a Stroke';
if your hair is very thick..curly and hard to manage you should get the CHI


but if your hair is some what straight and tamed get the protouch! it is just as good as the CHI but less damaging and you can choose temperature setting :}
I heard Chi is good, but I use Revlon and it works great! It keeps my hair smooth for hours, make sure you use a good heat protecting spray when you straighten your hair though so your hair doesn't fry and fall out. I use Tresemme hair products, they work great.








If you have any questions about this or anything else, contact me at;


curleynicole@ymail.com





Much love.
I have a CHI. I really like it. It doesn't take long to heat up and straightens my hair very well. They are expensive but well worth the price.
CHI is a great brand don't buy any flat iorn with metal plates or whatever thy are called it ruins your hair.





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NKA7K73RL._SS500_.jpg
science tool, from sally's beaty.. its the best, seriously!!
I love the CHI! I recommend it to everyone I know. I have tried cheap ones (Conair, Revlon) and expensive (Hot Tools) and CHI leaves my hair frizz-free and shiny every time.
CHI 's are really good, they heat up quickly and work amazingly! I use a HI-Shine flat iron right now and I absolutley love it!! It heats up very fast, is ionic so it adds anions to your hair which helps prevent damage and it ads shine to your hair which is perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment