Saturday, March 13, 2010

TOP/BEST FLAT IRONS!! HELP!?

okay i need YOUR opinion america! lol.








i'm looking for the BEST flat iron


my problem is that everytime it rains, and i straighten my hair it flips and curls on the ends. i use a frizz ease thing but no good.


and i need a straighener that will STAY straight


i heard of ghd or chi


but i need the best top notch out on the market.


thank you so much!!


:]TOP/BEST FLAT IRONS!! HELP!?
My sister had a sedu. She had it for about a year or so, but she dropped it one too many times, and the spring broke. :(





But really good straightener, I loved it.TOP/BEST FLAT IRONS!! HELP!?
My hair does the same exact thing and since I live in Florida it doesn't help. But my straightener actually works. It's a Curlmaster Ceramics. Check out this link :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment