Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best flat irons under $100?

I need a new flat iron! What's a good quality one I can buy for under $100? I was going to by a CHI online but I looked up some reviews and lots of people said it damaged their hair! Thanks in advance!Best flat irons under $100?
i hav a CHI and it works great


it doesnt damage yer hair


it gives my hair a beautiful shine


n it actually makes it look more healthy


i love it


you can get one at 100 dollars but u hav 2 pay fer the tax


but trust me it is most deff worth it:)Best flat irons under $100?
chi is the best. They sell them at HEB and for 100 all you have to do is pay for the tax and you will have a great straighner. People always have negative stuff to say, dont buy a cheap straighner though because if you want the best chi is it, cheap will just turn out to a waste of money because it wont heat right or burn your hair.
I got a SXE Ultra Slim hair straightener.


You look at it, and its really thin, but it heats up in less then 6 seconds and straightens your hair smooth and soft =]





I bought mine at Sallys for $85.
a wigo brand one is really good and they are a good price and you can get them at ulta i think


hope this helps
i love my chi. as long as you use heat spray or something its fine.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment