Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's the best flat iron for everyday use?

I have to flat iron my bangs everyday, what's a flat iron that's less damaging? (Please no drugstore flat irons =))


%26amp; Not over $130.What's the best flat iron for everyday use?
I have a Conair Infiniti 2 inch Ceramic one and it works perfectly, it gives this really natural look, not just dead straight.


And it鈥檚 less than $50, I think.


http://www.amazon.com/Conair-CS32-Infini鈥?/a>What's the best flat iron for everyday use?
CHI definitely. It works wonders. It heats up way fast, makes your hair look healthy and shiny, and doesn't damage your hair too much. Of course, you don't want to use a straightener too much because any straightener is going to do some damage. The CHI is also about $100 I believe. Give it a whirl. And try straightening your hair in sections to make it look really smooth.
straightening your hair with any kind of straightener will damage it.


just straightening your hair in general damages it.


but if you have to then just apply some heat protection or something.


i recommend the chi silk infusion. it great! and you only need a little bit. mainly putting it on your ends.
I have a chi and it works really well. I haven't owned any other type, but my friend has a remington one and it works well





Hope i helped :)
CHI!!!!!! the best there is it heats up right when you plug it in and you can get it from bed bath and beyond
the Chi.... i use it everyday.. its a lil bit less than 100 dollars
i have a chi it works amazing get the one inch thick one

No comments:

Post a Comment