Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best Flat Iron for curling hair?

I have shoulder long hair and would like to buy a flat iron to curl my hair. Which product should I purchase? I know that the iron needs to have rounded plates for curling!? What else should I look out for? What brand should I buy? And how much should I pay for a good flat iron?


Thank youWhat is the best Flat Iron for curling hair?
Um, yeah. A flat iron is for STRAIGHTENING hair. A barrel iron is for curling hair.


You can use a flat iron to curl, but it doesn't look as good.





Look for ceramic if at all possible. There are ceramic ones that are really expensive, but I am on a budget, my hair does whatever I want it to, and so Conair works for me (for now).





It all comes down to personal preference. How big do you want the curls? What's the texture of your hair? How easily will it hold a curl? How long do you want the curls to last?





My best advice is to go to the salon. Tell your stylist what you want your hair to look like. After they've done it, ask them what they used product and instrument-wise. Then buy it (not at the salon, where it can be too expensive) and replicate the look at home. Bonus points for this method because you will know your hair will be able to hold the style you want.





Good luck.


What is the best Flat Iron for curling hair?
This answer isn't correct. You CAN curl hair with a flat iron, in fact its pretty much what every salon use these days to produce bouncing curls. The correct answer to the question is you need a small ceramic flat iron with no hard edges, it needs to be curved all the way around.

Report Abuse



Hiya.


The best curling iron to use, in my opinion, is probally the babliss curl and press. It costs 拢29.95, so very good for a good quality curling iron. It is a very efficent curler, and theres no need to re-curl after you have curled it once. One you have curled it, it lasts for 2 days without washing. I advise you to get this product.





good luck. x
Well, the term ';flat iron'; for ';curling hair'; is an oxymoron. What you need is a ';curling iron';. Most stores sell quality curling irons for $10 to $20. For your own safety try to find one that shuts itself off after a few minutes when not in use.
The best brand of Flat Iron or curling Iron is made by Chi or Sedu.





Find out why at Creativehairillusions





Victory












i have a Paul Mitchell,but it doesn't work so good. I heard a Chi is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment