Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best flat iron for hair?

I have one by conair it cost about 30$ and it doesn't seem to do a good job. I have long thick hair and it takes long and it doesn't even look like it comes out good.





The one the play on tv during commercials its called infinity and it dries and flatten the hair, is that one good? and i cant seem to find it on the net.What is the best flat iron for hair?
The best flat iorn I have knowledge of would be the CHI. You can find them online or at a beauty supply store. I think Target even carries them now. This will cost you upwards of $100 though, but it is well worth it! It leaves your hair super straight and very smooth. What is the best flat iron for hair?
Conair is NOT quality, Also the steam flat iron is a waist of money! Cheap and damages your hair! I really do suggest you invest in a new flat iron, NOT conair! Get a GHD they are amazing (cost over 200 dollars) but well worth it! They are amazing and once you have had one you will wonder how you ever lived with out one! I have had many flat irons and by far GHD is the best i have ever used! I have been using it for 6 months now i use it EVERYDAY! 10 minutes apposed to my usual 40 minutes it took with my conair! Its great! I recommend it!!!


I SWEAR BY MY GHD honestly!





Btw dont listen to anyone when they say chi, honestly your just paying for the name! Its popular so people will pay more for it, i mean its a good iron but if your going to spend that much money Invest in somthing acouple dollars more and its results are much better!
Go to trade secrets or some store like that and look at their brands.. but i'm warning you right now: the REALLY good ones are really expensive... they are well worth it if you straighten it a lot though.. they heat up quicker and you need to use fewer strokes to get it straight..





on the cheaper end BABELISS is a good brand..
The Infinity is alright, but it's super expensive.





I had the Remington Wet-2-Straight for awhile, and that worked well for me, but the plates aren't ceramic coated so I didn't really like it on my dry hair, but it was perfect for my wet hair. It was about 26$ at Walmart.





Another one I used to have was a Conair, it had purple ceramic plates [that's the only way I can differentiate it haha] and it worked really well for me, but one day I turned it on and it just stopped working!! But for 2 1/2 years, it was AMAZiNG. About $25 at Target or Walmart.





Now a friend of mine has very hard-to-straighten hair, and the straightener she uses is some fancy expensive thing, it cost her over 100$ and I tried it and absolutely hate it. I don't know what kind it was, but for that kind of cost, it stunk. It failed dismally.





My aunt is a hairdresser and the one she uses, I also don't like. It doesn't clamp tight enough, in my opinion. My hair is really easy to straighten but it took me almost an hour with hers. It's a professional and everything... but man I tell you, don't try something professional unless you've tried it out somewhere... they're way too much money for nothing...





The one I am currently using is a 1'; straightener. It's by Andis, it has ceramic plates and it works so well. It's a little smaller than I'd like but it works really well on my dry hair, its more shiny and healthy looking. I just got it at Walmart for $15.12. Can't complain there. :)





If you can't find one that works for you, talk to your hairstylist. She can probably recommend one that will work best for your hair type.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment