Saturday, March 13, 2010

Which is the best flat iron for me?

I have ethnic and thick hair, but my hair is a little softer and straighter than ethnic hair because I'm half black, half asian. I really do need a straightener that will help me with my frizziness and puffiness and that will help make my hair super straight and smooth and silky.


Can anyone recommend me any good flat irons for my hair type?Which is the best flat iron for me?
I have really thick hair and I have the Solia 1 3/4 inch flatiron. It works really well for taming frizz and it makes my hair really straight. I did alot of research before I purchased it and I'm glad I did! I would highly recommend it.Which is the best flat iron for me?
get a chi(=


they're pretty expensive. but well worth it!
CHI =]


Its amazing and my hair is like yours.


I love my Chi its a miracle worker cuz


I look like a lion before I straighten it.


Good luck =]
Avanti Croc wet/dry model is also good.

No comments:

Post a Comment