Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's the best flat iron straightener used to curl?

I have pin straight hair and I want to buy a flat iron which can curl my hair. Only flat irons will curl my hair and regular curling irons won't. I am willing to spend up to $200 dollars on a flat iron. I would prefer a 1 to 1 1/2 inch flat iron straightener.What's the best flat iron straightener used to curl?
I have the Chi flat iron, they have them in all different sizes. I Found Chi to be the best yet. I have the smallest one they have and i'm able to curl my hair with that also. I got mine on sale for 140 i think there usually 180. but look around there may be a better one that can curl. Chi i kno its just really good for straightening. Have Fun!What's the best flat iron straightener used to curl?
ghd...u can do a lot wit that stuff...u can curl, straighten, nd do waves
GHD no question asked about it
conair
dont get conair it sucks. get a Chi iron
Definatly the CHI Straighter or the Paul Mitchelle straightner. I actually prefer the P.M. straightner
The CHI Nano Ceramic Flat Iron is the latest in advanced technology with


a pure ceramic heater combined with the NEW ';Nano Silver Technology';.


';Nano Silver Technology'; is a health system which works to eliminate bacteria


from appliances to promote a germ-free zone of protection for your health and safety.


This high tech flat iron utilizes Ceramic Technology, Negative Ions, Far Infrared, and


Nano silver technology to sterilize bacteria. Now you can curl, flip, twist, twirl,


straighten and sterilize.








CHI Nano Technology 1'; Ceramic Flat Iron


From CHI


Price: $220.00


http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment