Friday, March 12, 2010

What is the best flat iron that can also make your hair curly and add volume?

I'm looking for one with tourmaline and with infra-red heat (if possible)What is the best flat iron that can also make your hair curly and add volume?
Definatly corioless it makes wonders happen my sister has the flattest hair ever but when she curled her hair with my flat iron you would never tell.And me i have the puffiest frizziest hair u could imagine but wen i flat ironed it with this it almost looked like my sisters.It also come in lots of patterns.I bought mine in the mall on sale for $115.00 but i bet u can find it online for a much lower price here http://www.saveagain.com/categories.php?ctID=3re is a website 2 help u out.What is the best flat iron that can also make your hair curly and add volume?
get any straightener by coriollis. they r seriously tha best!!! get 1 off of ebay for like 40 bucks. they rockk!!! :]]
Revlon is cheap and very effective. Chi is also popular and great too!
the best one to me is the CHI.


it works great.


swear by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment